Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Birthday Girls!









Brittany and I (Debi) share the same birthday, Feb 9th. The girls treated us to one of my best birthdays ever! First we got pedi's, which I don't think Ive done for literally YEARS! I love my pretty toes! THEN, we went to my favorite restaurant Olive Garden and tore it up! NEXT, we went and saw "He's Just Not That Into You" It was a great Chick Flick! Not to mention the beautiful necklaces they gave both of us with our kids names on them. I am so lucky to have great friends and I know Brittany feels the same way. So, from the both of us, THANK YOU! It was so much fun and so generous and so perfect!

3 comments:

Emily Lauren said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! You both look so cute too :) I meant to send a birthday message your way {through voicemail, facebook, blogging, text, or something} but beck ended up getting super sick and was such a handful that day.
SO. . . HAPPY {late} BIRTHDAY to the both of you! Hope you had wonderful celebrations all week.
May the parties continue. . .

mom4jules said...

I agree, I love you guys, you are the best friends ever!

Shauna said...

I am new here! What a great blog :)